5800 DC Motor Residential Jackshaft Opener
The model Liftmaster 8500 door operator is manufactured by the Chamberlain Group. If you want the extra storage space up above, have an oversized garage door, or even a cathedral ceiling, the LiftMaster® model 8500 Residential Jackshaft Opener is the perfectly engineered solution to fit your specific garage door opener requirements. It mounts easily on the wall beside the garage door, and comes with a remote 200-watt light that can be positioned anywhere in the garage. The optional EverCharge® Standby Power System – that continues to operate your opener even when the power goes out – makes it even more convenient. Meets all UL325 requirements.
Equipped with MyQ® technology, the included MyQ® Control Panel when paired with the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway allows you to close your garage door or turn lights on or off using a smartphone or computer – from anywhere in the world.
- Drive system: Jackshaft
- Horse power: DC
- Voltage / phase: 115V 60Hz
- Remote Lighting System: 1 light with adjustable light time delay that can be installed wherever needed
- Warranty*: Lifetime on motor
* Other parts are guaranteed for five years
The 8500 Difference.....
- Specially designed for garages and unique applications that don’t allow for a traditional garage door opener, such as garages with very low, cathedral or obstructed ceiling.
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the MyQ® Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Ultra-quiet 24V DC motor performance.
- Optional EverCharge standby power system reliably opens door even when the power goes out.
- For sectional doors only, up to 14 feet high or 180 square feet, 650 ponds.